Delhi City Tour :- Walk Past The Mystic Beauty Of Old Delhi


The street of Old Delhi has always been like a jigsaw puzzle for me. I always repelled taking those narrow lanes during my stay in the city. But, once on the persuasion of my friend, I decided to see that part of Delhi, which I usually avoided. The Old Delhi is one of the major tourist points of all Delhi city tours and travelers from worldwide has shown quite an interest in the coming years. So I have been keen to know what can be so good about it. I decided to discover Old Delhi on foot and little did I realize that it has its share of hidden beauties, in the form of the colorful alley, monuments with magnificent structure, museums and mosques. For me, every turn was like a display of new aspects of life that existed there undiscovered. 


Places I covered during my one day Delhi sightseeing tour packages India
 
The Old Delhi, walking tour took me to the streets of the capital city, enlightened by its local flavor, which makes Delhi unique in its own way. While walking aside with a guide listening to the tales of eras gone by I felt the sudden urge to be transformed to that time. Walking through the small alleys of Chandni Chowk I happen to visit some famous food stalls, local restaurants and tasted some authentic local dishes. Crossing through market lanes of Chandni Chowk and witnessing one of the biggest wedding accessories market in Kinari Bazaar, the never ending Jewellers market at Dariba Kalan, made me realize that how fool I was to not consider this place for my wedding shopping.


Exploring Old Delhi on foot is incomplete if you miss out on paying attention to its grandeur ancient monuments. I walked past by Jama Masjid, which is the largest mosque in India, that has a capacity to hold up to 25,000 thousand people at one time. Its extravagant minarets are 40 meters in height and constructed with the stripes of red sandstone. The huge structure of the mosque left me wondering about the resplendent glory of old Delhi Tourism Packages, that can be best experienced on foot.
After covering the major sites in Old Delhi my walking tour came to an end and I was overjoyed with the wonderful myriad experiences I had during the trip. A walking tour on the street of old Delhi certainly  left me with more than just beautiful memories.

Delhi City Tour :- Walk Past The Mystic Beauty Of Old Delhi Delhi City Tour :- Walk Past The Mystic Beauty Of Old Delhi Reviewed by Indiator on Monday, July 16, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments